Thursday, November 15, 2012

JELLY BUNNY in MANILA

I've been wanting some nice jelly shoes for the longest time. I know that we have Melissa all over the metro! But they are too expensive if you want almost all designs! And like what I promised, I will try my best to find the cheapest alternative to everything! Of course there are a lot of jelly shoes in the tiangges and bazaars, however, we want to stick to authentic stuff. 

So while I was strolling around Market Market last night, I passed by this kiosk and found a jelly pair that I actually saw in Laureen Uy's blog (GALAXY post) 




 The brand is JELLY BUNNY. I tried to make chika chika  the salesladies and they were very nice! I was not familiar with the brand but their jellies are beautiful! They said that these are not the regular jellies you can see in tiangges because it is like a cheaper version of the Melissa. Manufactured and originally from Thailand (and this made me excited for my Bangkok trip next year), JELLY BUNNY uses the same material as that of the Melissa's.

Then I found myself trying on some flats!!! And I actually bought one and thinking of going back there to buy other designs :) A pair cost about Php500 only. Pretty neat for a pretty pair. Now, I am just waiting for their kid's line so I can get one for my Sabby.



JELLY BUNNY (kiosk) 
GF Market Market Mall
For Bonifacio, Taguig City
[In front of Levi's]